Saturday, April 7, 2012

fabulous long weekend

Which was rather well planned methinks. Arrive back from hols to two - 4 days weeks with a lovely long weekend in between - could definitely get used to this :)
Although we haven't actually done very much. Yesterday was spent catching up on chores followed by a lovely family meal out at The Raven in the evening. Today we took a very quick trip to Brent X so David could buy the Macbook he has been saving for, followed by more pig preparation this afternoon, it was far too cold to be in the garden so I am now in the warm with a cuppa.
Crafting wise I broke into some of my new paper and did this for  Sketchabilities #68
Streets of San Francisco
again more from a previous holiday
Echo Park - Note to Self


I am loving the new 'chicken wire'  Crafters workshop template I have :)

Happy Easter xxx



8 comments:

lisa said...

Hey Sue,
Happy Easter!!
I'm dyijg to catch up with you following your trip. Glad you had fun. xxx

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Awesome layout! I LOVE the chicken wire template too!!! Aren't they fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!

Sanna said...

Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

Teresa said...

I love the layout you did, the colors are so pretty together. And i love San Francisco too! Have a wonderful day :)

Christie Bryant said...

LOVE this layout!!! So great!
xoxo

Carole said...

Fab layout nice papers, when are Piggys arriving? Off to Ali Pali tomorrow. See you soon hopefully. I am having a Stamping up party so hopefully you can come to that xxx

Carole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath said...

I must have missed this one. Lovely L/O Sue.